Wednesday, August 25, 2010

---just thinking

I was sitting in bed last night watching the tree branches blow by my window..I never felt so calm.
I then started looking around the room, trying to see anything and everything at once, but it was so dark that all I could see were little white dots hovering in front of my eyes..I always believed that I could see air.. Actual particles..Floating..I still believe I can..
I either like it completely silent or completely deafening.
I am NOT a middle kind of person...
I am either hot or cold...never warm..
I want to dance right now...i think i shall.....be right back
boom
chicka
boom
boom
--------------
ok im back!

Lets party all day every day---even if it means just throwing a skip in your walk........
never EVER slow down...because before you know it...you can't speed up

I'm dancin now

catch you tomorrow

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment